- Schedule: 24hr/week, Mon - Thurs between 8:30am - 5:00pm (they will work with someone around their other scheduling needs to create a consistent schedule that works for everyone)
- Salary: $20 - $24 / hour, depending upon experience
They are looking for Cantonese-bilingual applicants in particular, but also welcome candidates fluent in Mandarin.
They do not require candidates to have technical or scientific translation/interpretation skills, but language fluency is one of their requirements, as they are trying to better support the language needs of SFUSD students within their programs.
The position would be a great fit for someone who
- enjoys working with elementary-aged school children
- is comfortable presenting in front of groups
- is passionate about science and nature, and wants to improve their skills facilitating learning experiences